Patron’s Hacienda River North’s Newest Steakhouse
Chicago’s River North has blossomed into a well-known community, famous for it’s artistic presence, exciting night-clubs and quality dining, and in October of 2011, we proudly introduced my new Mexican restaurant and steak house, Patron’s Hacienda.
We wanted to bring something unique and affordable to the River North community, so we decided to offer quality cut steaks, genuine Mexican cuisine and an authentic taco stand at affordable pricing that satisfies both newcomers and our regulars. We offer the following steaks, chops, and ribs:
- Prime 18 oz. Bone-in Fire Grilled Rib Eye
- Prime 20 oz. Fire Grilled Porterhouse
- Prime 16. oz. Fire Grilled NY Strip
- Prime 10 oz. Filet Mignon
- Prime 10 oz. Carne Asada (Skirt Steak)
- Prime 10 oz. Chopped Steak
- Prime 2 – 8 oz. Bone-in Pork Chops
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs – Full Slab or Half Slab
We our prepare our Carne Asada grilled like our other fine steaks or in the 3 following authentic Mexican preparations:
- Bistek a la Mexicana – skirt steak topped with tomatoes, onions & jalapeño chiles scrambled up & served with refried beans & rice
- Tampequen – skirt steak topped with sliced chile poblano, served with a cheese enchilada & a side of rice, beans
- Mar Y Tierra – Skirt steak & grilled shrimp served with rice.
Sip some fine tequila with your steak, our bar is stocked with no less than 56 varieties of tequila, ensuring even the most discriminating connoisseur can find the perfect match for their meal . We have also created 15 specialty cocktails, created using the season’s freshest fruit juices, nectar, and herbs.
We are open from 5pm until 2am Sunday through Friday, and 5pm until 3am on Saturday, with convenient parking right next-door.